TTM Address Forum

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Graph Cash
I'm going to start posting addresses from sets that are popular. Stars and Stripes, Bowman, etc. Feel free to ask for public address help from other members in this forum.

Selling/trading addresses in this forum with Graph Cash is fine, so are donations of Graph Cash for people that help with addresses. In order to sell your address for Graph Cash, please use the following code.

CHARGE Code.png

You can charge however much you like, I've found 10 to be a good number at this point but that is up to the person selling. Obviously if you ask for too much, no one may buy it. Admin and moderators can view all of the information being sold and any abuse of this code or false representation may result in disciplinary action and perhaps even banishment from the board.

Disclaimer: As with any information being provided or sold/traded with Graph Cash you participate at your own risk. No address provided here is a guarantee of success with your request. Any requests sent with address information provided here is done at your own risk. The Feedback System is the appropriate mechanism to deal with someone who has provided you false information. A poster's feedback serves as a valuable source of a their reputation on the message board. There will be no refunds of Graph Cash provided by the Admin due to false information or unsuccessful requests.

adiddle

Graph Cash
2019 Panini Stars and Stripes Pete-Crow Armstrong
Hi everyone need a confirmation on something.
Drew Stubbs address on SCF is 3109 East Main Street Pasadena Tx 755501
Reason for my question is that zip comes up Atlanta Tx 275 miles away.
Zip for Pasadana is 77501
So wondering which city is correct as there have been returns for Pasadana. Looks like it might be a zip number issue
Was ready to mail when I noticed the difference.

adiddle

Graph Cash
2019 Panini Stars and Stripes Pete-Crow Armstrong
That is the zip I found also but know everyone is saying they are ghost signed. I have check further and have noticed the difference in the graph so I guess I will not be sending. Better knowing now than later
Bad thing is I have both envelopes ready and now have to come up with something else for them. Maybe using then as 50/50 envelopes as I change the address. Going to be tacky but do not want to waste the stamps.

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.