Trey Mancini

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Trey had a malignant tumor removed from his colon. He had a colonoscopy last week and now he is recovering and awaiting a plan of action
I wish him a speedy recovery.
I have my colonoscopy scheduled for the 31st and I know I always wonder until I wake up and the Dr gives you the thumbs up or down.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
OK so everyone knows that Trey is fighting Stage 3 colon cancer which seems to run in his family. He is doing a good job so far.
Also everyone knows I am an Orioles fan.
Anyway my colonoscopy was schedule for March 31st but cancelled because of COVID. It was rescheduled for the end of June.
They removed 4 polyps and they were all benign but 3 of them have the potential to go bad so I have to go back in 4 years not 5 for my next one.
The day I got my results is the same day that the Orioles came out with a T Shirt to help fight colorectal cancer. It shows the Oriole bird standing next to the words F16HT. I believe they said John Means may have come up with the idea. Of course 16 is Treys number. So because of my results and having to watch myself in the future I purchased one of the orange shirts to help Trey and fight colorectal cancer.
I received my shirt today .There was a thank you card sent also signed by Trey but it looks pre printed.
Still glad I made the purchase.

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
My mom needs cataract surgery but she’s scared to go into the doctor right now. The side effects of a pandemic.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
I assume your mom is in Texas and if so I would understand the fear but I know from my 2 cataract surgeries it would be no problem. I was awake for both about 5 years ago.
When I went for my colonoscopy last month I had my mask on when they knocked me out. It did not come off until I got picked up by my wife.
As you know I have been getting tested every week for COVID by the insurance company and so far so good.
Hope she can get it completed with no fear.
Good luck to her

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
I assume your mom is in Texas and if so I would understand the fear but I know from my 2 cataract surgeries it would be no problem. I was awake for both about 5 years ago.
When I went for my colonoscopy last month I had my mask on when they knocked me out. It did not come off until I got picked up by my wife.
As you know I have been getting tested every week for COVID by the insurance company and so far so good.
Hope she can get it completed with no fear.
Good luck to her
Yeah, she can barely see out of one eye. She keeps putting it off. I don’t blame her considering the spike in cases here.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Chris when I had my first lens when I had the patched first removed a few days later it was like someone cleaned by eye with windex it was so crystal clear and both are are still the clear today. She will be amazed at it

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.