Stars and Stripes Addresses

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Graph Cash
These addresses are for sale for Graph Cash which is a board currency. You can obtain Graph Cash simply by participating on the board. For every like you receive on your posts you will receive one Graph Cash. You can find your Graph Cash total on the top tool bar in between members and chat. When you click on the Graph Cash link you will also see a store where different items including certified autographs are sold for Graph Cash. Any questions please let me know. Thanks.

Disclaimer: These are the actual addresses I have used for the player successes posted on my site however they are not any guarantee of success for your request. As with any request you send, you send any requests to these addresses at your own risk. Best of luck.

2019 Stars and Stripes

#2 Kyle Brnovich

#4 Mason Feole
Address:

#7 Shea Langeliers
Address:

#8 Andre Pallante
Address:

#15 Tanner Burns
Address:

#19 Will Wilson
Address:

#20 Drew Parrish
Address:

#21 Parker Caracci
Address:

#26 Daniel Cabrera
Address:

#27 Bryant Packard
Address:

#31 Corbin Carroll
Address:

#32 Riley Cornelio
Address:

#33 Pete Crow-Armstrong
Address:

#35 Ryan Hawks
Address:

#36 Dylan Crews
Address:

#38 Jared Kelley
Address:

#39 Jack Leiter
Address:

#41 Jacob Meador
Address:

#42 Timmy Manning

#43 Max Rajcic
Address:

#44 Yohandy Morales
Address:

#46 Drew Romo
Address:

#48 Bobby Witt Jr.
Address:

#50 Ryan Spikes
Address:

#55 Karson Bowen
Address:

#57 Gage Ziehl
Address:

#58 Cale Lansville
Address:

#59 Ryan Clifford
Address:

#60 Samuel Dutton
Address:

#61 Joseph Brown
Address:

#62 Cody Schrier
Address:

#63 Charlie Saum
Address:

#65 Andrew Painter
Address:

#66 Brady House
Address:

#67 Josh Hartle
Address:

Last edited:

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Graph Cash
These addresses are for sale for Graph Cash which is a board currency. You can obtain Graph Cash simply by participating on the board. For every like you receive on your posts you will receive one Graph Cash. You can find your Graph Cash total on the top tool bar in between members and chat. When you click on the Graph Cash link you will also see a store where different items including certified autographs are sold for Graph Cash. Any questions please let me know. Thanks.

Disclaimer: These are the actual addresses I have used for the player successes posted on my site however they are not any guarantee of success for your request. As with any request you send, you send any requests to these addresses at your own risk. Best of luck.

2020 Stars and Stripes Set

#3 Reid Detmers
Address:

#4 Colton Cowser
Address:

#5 Asa Lacy
Address:

#9 Spencer Torkelson
Address:

#10 Cole Wilcox
Address:

#11 Alika Williams
Address:

#12 Logan Allen (No longer valid)
Address:

#13 Andrew Abbott
Address:

#14 Tyler Brown
Address:

#16 Justin Foscue
Address:

#17 Nick Loftin
Address:

#20 Alec Burleson
Address:

#22 Jeff Criswell
Address:

#24 Heston Kjerstad
Address:

#25 Luke Waddell
Address:

#33 Colby Halter
Address:

#35 Lucas Dunn
Address:

#36 Hunter Haas
Address:

#37 Jack Bulger
Address:

#38 Jason Savacool
Address:

#40 Lucas Gordon
Address:

#41 Max Rajcic
Address:

#42 Mick Abel
Address:

#43 Milan Tolentino
Address:

#44 Nate Savino
Address:

#45 Nolan McLean
Address:

#46 Robert Hassell
Address:

#47 Tyler Soderstrom
Address:

#48 Pete Crow-Armstrong
Address:

#49 Rawley Hector
Address:

#51 Benjamin Reiland
Address:

#52 Steven Milam
Address:

#53 Drew Burress
Address:

#55 Colton Wombles
Address:

#57 Mikey Romero

#60 Spencer Butt
Address:

#61 Duke Ekstrom
Address:

#62 Brandon Olivera
Address:

#63 Kai Caranto
Address:

#65 Ethan McElvain
Address:

#66 Louis Rodriguez
Address:

#68 Dylan Lina
Address:

#69 Matthew Matthijs
Address:

#70 Nolan Schubart
Address:

Last edited:

MarkG

Graph Cash
Chris, Thanks for accepting me as a new member. I have been following your site for some time, and the recent successes of Stars & Stripes has reinvigorated my intertest in TTM. In the past I have visited the occasional BC game, and spent a lot of time at Cape Cod League games, trying to get USA cards signed. The successes I am seeing TTM has helped ease the lack of in person autograph misses. Currently at 29/48 in the 2020 set.

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Graph Cash
Chris, Thanks for accepting me as a new member. I have been following your site for some time, and the recent successes of Stars & Stripes has reinvigorated my intertest in TTM. In the past I have visited the occasional BC game, and spent a lot of time at Cape Cod League games, trying to get USA cards signed. The successes I am seeing TTM has helped ease the lack of in person autograph misses. Currently at 29/48 in the 2020 set.
Hey Mark, glad to have you here. These sets have become very popular in the last couple months. Fortunately a lot of the guys in the set are turning out to be really good signers. Hope that continues!

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Graph Cash
Do you think any of them won't sign? Looking at trying Torkel just for kicks
I think Tork is picky and has personalized what he does sign. There are some that are a little tougher than others. Brady House is probably one I have not seen a lot of successes with. I have not seen a lot of Tyler Brown successes either and he only signed 1/3 for me. It’s always tough to gauge when there’s not a lot of signing history as is the case with many of these.

The attention from the draft will probably increase their mail a good deal so the sooner the better I would imagine.

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.