Purchases of autographs.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Received the following today in the mail from a small purchase I made

I know they are index cards but 3 of the autos are deceased one is in his early 80's and the other is in his late 70's.
Since my Baltimore Orioles collection is first on an Orioles card then a Orioles minor league card and after that it is what ever I can get. Again its the autograph that I want most but do try to get it a certain way..
Anyway here is who i got

Steve Barber
Larry Brown
Walt Dropo
Al Pilarick
Bill Short

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
No as my scanner part of the copier does not work all the time. If I get it to work will post

Again they are only index cards but I did verify the autos to make sure they are good

MarkG

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
I started doing Red Sox minor league team sets in 2004. This is the first set I ever did, and it was difficult obtaining the graphs, with the rare exceptions being IP, for the most part. The set includes eight players that eventually made it to MLB, including Lester, Papelbon, and Hanley. I purchased these four this past week, bringing me up to 18.

Attachments

Mainer1991

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
I started doing Red Sox minor league team sets in 2004. This is the first set I ever did, and it was difficult obtaining the graphs, with the rare exceptions being IP, for the most part. The set includes eight players that eventually made it to MLB, including Lester, Papelbon, and Hanley. I purchased these four this past week, bringing me up to 18.
Holler if you have a list of ones you need from any Sea Dogs sets from 2003 onward! I have plenty.

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.