Player/Coach Deaths

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
This also happened today and I am still in the hunt for this 19987 Topps.

MLB Former Blue Jays player Damaso Garcia passes away at 63. We also lost Fernandez in February.

bc81758

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Coach Don Shula passes away at 90.
What a coach. He coached my wife's Dolphins and my Colts in the 60's. Of course I dropped them after the midnight move.

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Coach Don Shula passes away at 90.
What a coach. He coached my wife's Dolphins and my Colts in the 60's. Of course I dropped them after the midnight move.
Did you adopt the Ravens as a fan or did you just hold on to Unitas memories? When the Oilers left Houston it was the weirdest feeling. It was like the NFL didn’t exist any more. I didn’t know what to do with myself on Sunday afternoons with no team to root for.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Actually growing up I was more an AFL fan and the Jets have always been my team even when they were the Titans who I use to listen to on the radio. My dad and I would go to games at the old Polo Grounds in NY . We would also hit preseason games that they played at Princeton. Things were so easy to get to then. But I had to have an NFL team so being an Orioles fan had to go with the Colts and yes Unitas along with Matte,Berry,Moore,Mackey, and even my favorite guard Parker. When the Jets and Colts played in the super bowl I could not lose. But when the Colts did that move I dropped the NFL like a hot potato and stuck with the Jets.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
The cancer bug has hit again this time it take former MLB player Claudell Washington at age 65

Also lost this week former Orioles pitcher John Miller passes away at 79

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Former MLB player and manager Eddie Kasko has passed away at 88 just 3 days shy of his 89th birthday.
Eddie graduated from my high school even thought it was 20 years before me but we all knew of him when I was on the JV and Varsity team.

RIP Eddie

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Former Tigers and Braves infielder Frank Bolling has passed away at 88.

Remember his when I was a kid and still see his card

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
MLB Pitcher Bob Sebra has passed away he was only 58. He had been intensive for a year
Bob told me he was the first starting pitcher for the Somerset Patriots back in 1998

RIP Bob

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.