COVID - players test positive

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Did not want to start a new thread so putting it here

First I saw where 7 trainers and 32 players from MLB spring training have already tested positive

Second the first NASCAR driver to test positiv is Jimmy Johnson. Its a shame as it is JJ's last season as he is retiring after this year. He has been my favorite driver since he started. I have 2 of his die cast with his auto on it.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Rockies Tim Collins

I know the teams have 30 man rosters and another 30 to back them up but if list keeps growing why keep playing if the players keep testing positive. For the owners.
Its like Trump saying we have to be care full but send the kids to school no matter what.

AutographAmy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
I don’t see MLB keeping this going. I don’t care how many reserves they have on the 60 man rosters...this will just keep going further and further into that 60 man roster. At this point we aren’t even into one week of testing and playing.if it takes two weeks for symptoms to appear..there will be many more cases coming.

bc81758

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
When the nfl cancels their preseason games, it says that this country is far from out of the woods from this pandemic. Even other countries are seeing increases in cases. 13 players and 2 coaches have tested positive for the marlins organization is concerning

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
I was reading that the virus may cause heart damage, even to those that recover. That's messed up.

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.