Atlantic League roster for 2020

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
We will add names as they become available. There is a 2000 word max so I had split the roster you will have to look on page 2 for more

HIGH POINT — P John Brownell, INF Tyler Ladendorf, INF Matt Fields, OF Bryce Brentz, OF Quincy Latimore C Logan Moore OF Darren Ford INF Mike Carp INF Michael Russell P Jake Buchanan C Stuart Levy P Drake Owenby P Craig Stem P Chris Pennell P Josh Judy 2b Mikey Reynolds INF Jason Martinson P Luke Irvine OF Jared Mitchell P Brian Clark Utility Mikey Reynolds P Kyle Halbohn P Ryan Chaffee P Brandon Leibrandt

LANCASTER — P Scott Shuman, P Huoscar Brazoban, INF Michael Martinez, 2B Melvin Mercedes P Jared Lakind OF Destin Boyd OF BJ Boyd
P Brooks Hall OF Devon Torrence OF LeDarious Clark OF Kelly Dugan INF Luis Marte P Nate Reed P Shawn Morimando INF Blake Allemand

LONG ISLAND — INF Deibinson Romero, INF Vladimir Frias, P David Roseboom, P Brendan Feldmann, OF Lew Ford, C Ramon Cabrera, P Ismael Cabrera, P Felix Carvallo, P Joe Iorio, P Vin Mazzaro OF Daniel Fields OF D'Arby Myers P Travis Banwart P/INF Clint Freeman
INF Steve Lombardozzi P Brandon Beachy 1B Brock Stassi INF Ryan Jackson P Josh Lucas

ROAD WARRIORS OF Oryan Veillan, OF Nick Ultsch and Inf Dakota Conners.

Last edited:

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
We will add names as they become available in Bold Lettering.

HIGH POINT — P John Brownell, INF Tyler Ladendorf, INF Matt Fields, OF Bryce Brentz, OF Quincy Latimore

LANCASTER — P Scott Shuman, P Huoscar Brazoban, INF Michael Martinez,

LONG ISLAND — INF Deibinson Romero, INF Vladimir Frias, P David Roseboom, P Brendan Feldmann, OF Lew Ford, C Ramon Cabrera, P Ismael Cabrera, P Felix Carvallo, P Joe Iorio,

ROAD WARRIORS

SOMERSET — C Yovan Gonzalez, OF Justin Pacchioli, P James Pugliese, P Johnny Barbato, P Taylor Wright, INF Will Kengor, P Gunnar Kines, INF Jason Rogers, P Thomas Dorminy, Brett Oberholtzer

SOUTHERN MARYLAND — P Dalton Geekie, P Greyfer Eregua, P Austin Glorius, C Adrian Nieto, P Carlos Diaz, INF Edwin Garcia, INF Jonathan Galvez,

SUGAR LAND — C/INF Albert Cordero, OF Denis Phipps, INF Juan Silverio, INF Javier Betancourt, C Jake Romanski, P Jose Ramirez, INF Blair Beck,

YORK — OF Melky Mesa, P Brandon Fry, P Jake Welch

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Former Astro and Brave Brett Oberholtzer? Never did quite get that velocity up enough.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Now he mixes his so so fast ball with off speed. It must work to a point because he has been signed the last 2 season for the minor leagues and returned back to us for the spring training again.

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Just keep checking the original post. The new signings will be in bold lettering.This way we save on jumping thru pages of posts

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Will one of you take something on Oberholtzer? I have a MLB debut ticket and I suppose I'd like to get a card too.

AutographAmy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Actually Chris..you may want to do the deal with adiddle..he has more access to Somerset as that’s his home team. I just remembered I bought a lot of Oberholtzer cards that I need to finish!

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Can do Chris. Best to do it for their spring training in April as for some strange Brett is taken by the minors quickly.

Chris

Admin
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Can do Chris. Best to do it for their spring training in April as for some strange Brett is taken by the minors quickly.
Cool. Let me know what you'd like in return to get a ticket and a card signed. I appreciate it!

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
The only thing I collect Chris is trying to complete the 1987 Topps set. Need about 135 more.The other thing is trying to get auto's of Baltimore Oriols that have played with the team since 1954. I have about 550 out of 1200.
If that does not work we can add it to the IOU page for the future.
Not big on consignments but I might be doing it on SG because I tired of getting burned.

bc81758

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Lots of fringe former mlb guys that had a cup of coffee. No big name former mlb guys so far, no big fish like Francisco Rodriguez yet. Keep this board posted

adiddle

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Graph Cash
Remember someone like Tyler Ladendorf has the dual rookie card with Max Muncy which is one I that I just got Max to sign TTM.
Also Jimmy Parades has quite a few cards out there also.
Do not forget the coaches also. Lots of MLB cards.
I will make a separate thread showing their names. Granted there might be some low key names but I get cards every year to get completed from people as I would assume Amy does also

Private conversations
Help Users
    You haven't joined any rooms.